I was at the mall the other day and noticed sheer clothing is becoming a big hit. There are sheer tank tops, shirts, cardigans, skirts and even pants. I don't find the clothes very appealing. They reveal a lot and the clothes would not flatter most.
The pants and skirts are just too much. They are revealing and suggest things most girls would not want people to think of them. The pants and and skirts I have seen in stores are not even remotely cute either. There are animal print pants and they look a lot like parachute pants from the 1980's. The skirts touch the floor or if not they are much longer than our generation is used to.They are also see through, they have slips underneath but very short ones. This is unattractive to me.
The shirts try too hard to be different. They have sparkles, beading and flowers that make them look over done. These shirts are also being made in the fall color scheme of 2011. That would be burnt colors. The burnt colors go very well with fall but I personally do not find it attractive at all. I do not think this trend will last very long.

No comments:
Post a Comment